If you have purchased and opened a Gears Of War 4 Rockstar Energy Original or Punched can, attempted to enter the can tab code on our website, and you are getting an "Invalid Code" message, it could be one of the following issues:
- First, the site does log you after a certain amount of time. Always make sure you are logged in before you enter a code.
- You may have entered the code incorrectly, or read the character wrong, please double check and attempt the alternative to see if the correct code works, for example;
- 5 / S
- 1 / I
- 0 / O
- 2 / Z
- You may have accidentally hit submit twice, which returns an invalid code because you already redeemed it. Check your "My Account" section to see if the gear pack has been unlocked.
- You may have a misprinted tab code, if so please follow the instructions here to obtain a replacement code.
- If you are attempting to submit can codes on a mobile phone, always clear browser cached and refresh the browser, then make sure you are logged in before entering your code.
If you have tried the options above and are still not having any luck, please follow the instructions below to obtain a replacement code.
- PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE TAB FROM THE CAN!
- TAKE A CLEAR PHOTO OF THE CODE ON THE TAB, AND MAKE SURE THE CAN LABEL IS VISIBLE ENOUGH TO SEE THAT IT IS A GOW4 CAN.
- Submit a Support Inquiry and attach the photo(s)
- Any additional information is helpful in tracking down and determining where the stock needs to be replaced. (example; Store location name and address, picture of the bottom of the code printed on the bottom of the can, a purchase receipt).
As long as we receive a valid photo providing proof of purchase, and an error with printing, we will happily send you a replacement code.
Thank you so much for your cooperation, participation and support!